Tony Zeiger, CFA
Founder & Chief Investment Officer
With over 25 years experience, Tony has lead some of the largest investment advisory teams at leading international private banks within Europe, overseeing the management of over $15 billion of client assets from over 60 countries.
He has extensive experience in the structuring, implementation and management of global, multi-asset class investment portfolios for ultra-high net worth individuals and family offices throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
He has gained in-depth experience in all global investment products and asset classes including equity securities and derivatives, debt securities and derivatives, money market instruments, foreign exchange, alternative investment strategies including hedge funds and private equity, commodity futures and options trading, listed real estate vehicles, and securitised investments.
Key Industry Positions
- Head of Investment Advisory, Geneva for UBS Wealth Management
- Head of Middle East & Africa Investment Advisory, Europe for Deutsche Wealth Management
- Head of Investment Group, Geneva for National Bank of Abu Dhabi
- Head of Investment Advisory, London for Barclays Private Bank
Qualifications & Certifications
- Tony is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charterholder, and holds:
- a Bachelor of Business (Management) majoring in Economics and Marketing from the Queensland University of Technology, and
- a Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance & Investment from the Securities Institute of Australia
Within his previous roles, he was also a:
- Registered Representative of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) / National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD)
- Registered Representative of the US National Commodity Exchanges
- Registered Futures Trader of the Sydney Futures Exchange (SFE)
- Registered Representative of the Sydney Futures Exchange (SFE)
- Accredited Derivatives Advisor of the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX)
- Registered Representative of the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX)